Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Fakers

I don't dream. I know someone will comment and say yes you do dream, you just don't remember. Well to me I don't dream, I don't ever remember shit. Well last night I had a dream, it was wierd. I am going to share it. So basically I was a member of The Fakers. Yes, don't laugh. I do not have any musical talent AT ALL - making this dream really believeable. Apparently I bought this orange electric guitar at a garage sale, and Jeff had trained me how to play this song, only this song, and for some reason they wanted me to join them playing this song. They were performing on this huge stage and I was up there on the right side by Jeff. But I didn't plug it in (I don't know if that is the right terminology), no sound, but everyone else is playing, and I am faking, well trying, but I didn't know it wasn't pluged in. Jeff got mad at me cause I sucked. The whole song sucked. I woke up confused and depressed. That was my dream. Oh and the guitar was fat and short. Like all stubby. It was strange.

The dream may have stemmed from being depressed about missing every show The Fakers play. Poop nuggets.

No comments: