Friday, September 18, 2009

Konnichiwa!

I. am. going. to. JAPAN!
32 sleeps!
No worries, I am not moving there, just a nice 10 day jaunt.

Random updates:
- my class loves techno
- one of my students - "Miss Van Dorp, do you allow dancing in your classroom?"
- RIP Kissy Fish, Sucker Fish, and Black Fish (Kissy Fish, I am sorry I dropped you on the floor)
- I now have 9 cats living in my apartment - Stella and Banks, Mama + 5 babies (I rescued them), and random black cat who came in the window and won't leave
- fall is here and I love it
- soccer starts on Sunday and I can hardly wait

Sayonara. Ittekimasu.

2 comments:

Cara said...

You're going to Japan?! Whatever for? That is AWESOME! Who you going with? Details!

Amanda said...

you are going to turn into one of those crazy old cat ladies, aren't you?