Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking successive autumns. - George Eliot

Fall, fall, fall, fabulous fall! All I wanna do is go camping, wear big sweaters, smell wood burning in the wood stove, and eat soups and breads. Yum.
Besides the anticipation of fall, I am feeling pretty meh today. My students, sensing my mood, have been on their best behavior. Excellent.
Sex and the City has been on my TV a lot lately. Last night, after quite a bit of sangria, I was almost brought to tears when Big shows up in Paris to see Carrie. There she is in that fantastic dress squatting on the floor. Ahhh.
Talked to Gwen last night! She is prego. Talked to Kurtz last night. He is funny.
I presently have 7 cats. Two are already gone and another is claimed. Leaving me with 3 babies, mama, and my two. I am on the fast track to being the crazy cat lady.
I have seen some pretty good movies lately with some great company. Its been a pretty long time since I have watched a movie. Everything is Illuminated was pretty good. Fighting is alright too. Anyone have any good suggestions for others?

1 comment:

Fanie.ca said...

Hello Melanie,

I can't find your email, so I'm writing you a comment here.

Just to let you know that you just won a Craftleftovers zine.

Just send me the adress where you would like me to send you the zine.

You can contact me via my blog: www.artvscraft.net