Monday, November 03, 2008

when I am old I will have a goat and I will feed him roses

I have the sniffles and the sneezes.
I partied too hard this weekend.
Mid-twenties - you start to realize you can't handle the partying like back in the day.
I heart tea.
I am going into shock from honey overdose.
One paper down, two to go.
I have a new phone, it is sweet.
I love the sound of fallen leaves in the wind.
My dog has an owie and has to go to the vet, poop balls.
Mostly I just feel lonely today.
I am sick of teaching, but that could just be November talking.
I wanna bake pies and yummies, and sell them. In a store. That I own. With books, lots of books. And I will wear a different apron everyday for a year.
Ooooo and I bought a blue tooth to go with my new phone, hurray for new multitasking opportunities.
I could dance to Twilight Serenade all day.

No comments: