Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MadHatter:Do you care for tea? Alice:Why, yes. I'm very fond of tea. MarchHare:If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation.

I hosted a Tea Part today. It was pretty much great.

Maggi, Naomi, and Audria with their nails painted,

and their toes!

Sitting down to Tea. We had mini Nutella sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sliced apples, mandarin oranges, celery with Cheese Wiz, raisins, homemade bread with butter, chocolate milk, and fizzy orange juice.

The food is slowly disappearing, and the stains on the table cloth are growing.


I had the most gorgeous bouquet of gladiolas from Trader Joes. They lasted a week, and then I chopped em down to the few that remained alive.

After lunch a Feist dance party erupted.

Veterans Day Tea Part = a great success.

Check out these videos from the day:







I love that you can see the girls dancing in front of the TV cause they are trying to see themselves in the reflection.

1 comment:

Kathlyn D said...

so so so so so so CUTE! I am jealous. and agree about the nail polish. you can never have too much!