Saturday, September 06, 2008

Randoms

Song I can't stop listening to: Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie
Food I can't get enough of: zucchini
Person I want to call every minute of my life: Aunty Heather
Item I can't live without: my camera
Best event of the week : meeting Ronald McDonald
Funniest convo: telling my dad to get a blue suit with grey pin stripe, him repeating "a green suit with a yellow pin stripe?"
Person who thinks they are the coolest, but is not really: Uncle Dean
High of the weekend: being in the front row of the Sugarland concert
Randomest moment: being given a huge bouquet of flowers from a funeral
Number of times I have dropped my phone today: 5
Biggest stressor: taking two graduate classes
Funniest moment: in an assembly this week at school, the presentor said something about Elvis, some kid pipes up "my grandma likes Elvis"
Project for next week: building a dog house for Wylie
Craziest moment of the week: holding a day old baby, congrats Nate and Heather!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

three words for ya:

palisades, bridge, pick-up.