Sunday, March 16, 2008

In Heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here!

I had a great weekend.
Basically I was just happy it was the weekend.
The only good thing about my week was that I am now going to be selling my earrings at store downtown. Its called the Makeshift Gallery. It works sorta like a Co-op. You pay a fee for the year, work 10 hours a month, and then they take 15% of sales. Not bad. They are pretty pumped about me joining, and they love my stuff. I was pretty nervous going in, so that was a good confidence booster.
Friday night my friends Subtle Groove were playing a St. Patrick's day show. It was pretty much awesome. We all danced the night away, and I drank my fair share of shitty green beer.
Saturday, I did nothing. Nothing at all. I sat on my ass all day. Went to Arby's for supper, and then watched Dan in Real Life = excellentness.
Today I went to church, and then hit the mountain bike trials with my friend Tim.
Tomorrow I am taking my class to see Horton Hears a Who. I am not sure who is more excited, me or them. I also cannot forget to wear green, I have no desire to have kids pinch me all day. I hate being pinched, about as much as I hate people shooting elastics at me. Ahhh I hate that.

Stella and Banks are ready for St. Patrick's Day.


Banks is vicious, watch out. Its the leprechaun in him.

4 comments:

Julie and Greg said...

Those hats are hilarious!

Dena said...

Congrats on the earrings! And good "dress finding" tips (passed on by Cara). I'll let you know how that goes...

Happy April Fools (a day late)!

Carolyn said...

when i go to your blog, music plays!!! wowzers!!! is that supposed to happen or has my computer just gone bonkers? i gotta figure out how to do that...

Amanda said...

i have to admit a little secret: sometimes i leave your blog page open so i can listen to your music all day.