Thursday, March 06, 2008

I can hear my heart pounding, oh but I can't decide. Stuck between the depths of my fears, and the peaks of my pride.

I am exhausted. I feel like I have been thinking about so many things lately, my head is just sorta spinning. I am happy, but in a sort of rut.
Spring break can't come soon enough. My students are running me ragged, yet some how they still manage to be delightful little mischief makers.
Earring making is going well. I have tons of ideas and just need the time to make them. I also gotta clean my office as my cats have knocked half my beads all over the floor.
Cooking has also slowed down slightly. Although I made this awesome vegetable chowder earlier this week.
I have decided to make a recipe blog. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you an invite so you can post. I think it could be awesome.
I came home from school yesterday and made a fort in my closet. Its super cool. It involves blankets, pillows, and climbing 10 feet up into the atticy area above my closet. I read up there.
I am addicted to Scrabbulous on Facebook. Challenge me to a game please! You'll proably win.

1 comment:

Kathlyn D said...

i want to be part of the recipe blog.
kt