Monday, November 19, 2007

"hey kid, will you hold me when I sleep? and will you find me when the tide decides that I got to leave?"

www.pandora.com = awesome. I have been listening to this for a while, good tunes, great way to find new artists. If you havn't already - check it out.

Last weekend my soccer team had playoffs. We made it to the semi-finals to play the #1 team. The Chivas. They were undefeated all year. It was 3-1 at half time. We came back and tied it 3-3. Went into double overtimes, and then a shoot out. It was fricken amazing, and we won. The finals were on Sunday, and we lost 1-0. We shoulda won. We had two key players missing, and frankly we were exhausted for the big game on Saturday. I was pissed, I think I am over now. So here is a pick of us with our lame second place medals.

I am pumped to have the WHOLE week off of school. Very relaxing. I have plans to do... nothing. Hopefully I will be refreshed to handle the students until Christmas. What a group. But on to happier topics...

I get to go home for Christmas. Sweet, I am pumped. I miss snow. Ridiculous I know. It is 70 here and sunny, no complaints, but yesterday when I called home, everyone told me it was snowing, and I started crying, even more ridiculous. I went on a hike out in my backyard yesterday, this is what I saw.

Isn't that crazy beautiful? It is really amazing. So I should not be crying about snow, but maybe I was just crying about snow and what is means to me. I miss my family, and my friends. Alot. Such is life.

I have been making earrings like crazy. I was in a craft sale a couple of weeks ago and it went really well. So I think I will continue on this venture. A small local co-op/artist/store thing would like to have me at their shop, so I am thinking about that too. I am also setting up a shop on etsy.com. I will post more about that sometime soon.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

wow that is SO COOL! good on ya. it's not stupid to miss snow. it snowed here for the first time yesturday and i nearly peed my pants from excitment.