Sunday, April 29, 2007

10 things I did not do today:

1. I did not spend all morning cleaning the kitchen.
2. I did not take the pile of garbage to the dumpster.
3. I did not fix the loose board in the porch so that cats can't get out.
4. I did not discover Banks in my bedroom covered in feathers.
5. I did not find feathers all over the kitchen floor.
6. I did not find streaks of blood on the linolium.
7. I did not look under the couch, fridge, and dishwasher for a suspected dead bird.
8. I did not find a dead bird in the pantry.
9. I did not use two dust pans to scoop it up and fling it over the fence.
10. I did not spend all afternoon recleaning the kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv the new layout.
what did you do today?

Julie and Greg said...

That was hilarious Mel! Anyone with pets can understand that. Looking forward to seeing you soon.