Friday, April 14, 2006

But Peter, how do we get to Neverland? (said in a British accent)

Yesterday evening after the service at Covenant I had an intense sensation and need to be in a canoe. I dunno what it was, the sky was orange, the air was warm, just a sweet breeze with cool air, and my mind was full of peace, sounds of the water rippling, a loon in the background. I can see the shore, and green trees, oh and a beaver just slapped its tail and went under. I wish it was all real. But it was sort of real, kind of like on Hook when the lost boys are hungry and they have the imaginary feast. It was like that. Oh shoot now I am hungry and too lazy to make food. Maybe I will have an imaginary feast... or not.
I like the movie Hook, and Peter Pan (disney style), and Finding Neverland. I think its one of my favorite stories. I saw the play once too. Oh and next week Dordt is putting on a production of Peter Pan sorts. Yay! Hurray for not wanting to grow up and having an imagination.

3 comments:

mike kramer said...

i always wanted to live in a tree like the lost boys. or a peice of grass like in a bugs life

Jeffy said...

I'd love to see the real play sometime

"death will be a grand adventure"

Can't wait for easter dinner!!

Jeffy said...

still not peter pan..

Robin hood is the best

huzzah huzzah