Thursday, July 12, 2007

I have been eating a lot of garabagey food lately. I love yummy greasy food, and I have been gorging myself. Here is a sampling of my diet from the last two days. I can't remember past Wednesday, but it's much of the same.

Wednesday
Breakfast: two eggo waffles smothered in butter and a glass of orange juice
Snack: two, thats right two, cream soda slurpees, and a piece of cake
Lunch: McChicken, fries, and a Coke from McDonalds
Supper: two hot dogs
Snack #1: Malted Milk bhocolate bar and beer
Snack #2: Skor flurry
Snack #3: cinnomin bun

Thursday
Breakfast: cinnomin bun and a glass of orange juice
Snack: honey nut cherrios
Lunch: greasy diner cheesburger and poutine
Snack: chocolate covered cookie dough
Supper: Pavlova (the best desert ever, from the best resturant ever - Baked Expectations) and a pink lemonade
Snack: Double Chocolate Chip from Starbucks

P.S. The two slurpees come from Slurpee Day. That is correct, we have a Slurpee Day in Winnipeg. Because we are the SLURPEE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! (8 years running).
P.P.S. There are 42 7-11's in Winnipeg.

4 comments:

sdouma said...

nice work! It sounds tasty at least!

Julie and Greg said...

That sounds like a great diet to me Mel!

Jeffy said...

cripes
your gonna die
I'm gonna look into it but i'm making up a fact right now
Montana has the most brewerys per capita of any state
making us the beer capital of America
sweet
UPDATED!!!

mike kramer said...

i see you have been copying my blogs reason for exisence by writting what you eat.

that is okay