Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am a teacher. I get a summer vacation. I love my job so much!

I am having just the best summer. I love my family and friends.
Things I have been up to:

  • Hanging out with my Auntie Heather, and her babes Ethan and Ella.
  • Getting ready for Gwennie's wedding (3 weeks to go)! Wedding shower at my place on Saturday.
  • Chillin' with Kristen, and catching up on all the gossip, I miss her so much when I am gone.
  • I went to see Gwen Stefani and Akon - woot woot - with my friend Pinto.
  • My grandpa turned 83 and we had a big bash.
  • Loafing around the farm, one of my all time favorite things to do!
  • I am playing fast pitch 2 nights a week. I just loving playing ball again!

Okay there is a glimpse at my super exciting life. I am in a volleyball tournament as well as a baseball tournament this weekend. Gwen's shower is Saturday morning, and Sunday will be hanging out with my dad. Another busy weekend!

6 more weeks of vacation to go!

Here are some pictures from my lastest farm adventure.

Me and my gang strutting down the trough in one of the pens. We look pretty tough, well excpet for that goofy one in the front.
Bringing the horses in. My favorite is Leroy (second from the left), someone changed his name to Big Guy unbenonst to me.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch who you're callin' goofy!!! you love Leroy, and he loves you. that was a fun day!

Lara said...

Beautiful! My daughter is in love with your horses. More photos please!

Thanks for the link. I'm adding you to my Page of Love!