Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A quick update and backtrack...

It is about time I started blogging agian... so here I go. I always think oh I should really blog about that and then I never do. This is a little backtrack on things that have been going on in my life for that last little while.













The first picture here is Angel, holding Banks. The cats came to school for a little show and tell episode. That is my class holding the plants (Nasturtiums) that we grew. Very exciting project.











Here Cara and I are hiking outta the cracks on the Crevice hike, and a picture of the amazing red rock.



Christian Hunter, Tim Bruinius (our neighbors, as well as fellow teachers), Cara, and I, at Canyon De Chelly. One of my favorite little coves to hike to.







Christian, Tim, and I - out hiking in our backyard.







I love these sacks of flour. They come in these awesome cloth sacks, and they are huge. I never run out of flour.











Cara and I out on a little shopping trip in Old Town Albuquerque.




The soccer team.





We lost in the semi-finals, poop.

So yeah, I don't know what else. This is it for now. I am still alive, still loving it here. I now pledge to blog more often.

No comments: